PDA

View Full Version : Movig house help plz

wizardman
10-06-2004, 19:56
Hello there
the situation im in is that im moving property and im already a customer with ntl for broadband and telephone
the property is able to do broadband and phone
iv been with ntl for 18 months and my contract run out 6 month ago
btw i have standalone modem
what i need to know is can i just transfer my existing account over to that adress and carry on with the account i have
many thanx and if u dont understand wot im saying i will clarify
thanx for helping
ps how long does it take to transfer if it is possible :confused:

Feenix
11-06-2004, 17:48
yep - you can transfer your existing acount as long as it is in your name - otherwise a new contract will have to be sorted. As for timescale - depends on how busy the installers are ;)
You say your contract ran out 6 months ago? you will have to sort a new one. If not, just ring customer services (with your ntl account details) and tell them you are moving house and want to carry on your existing contract.

wizardman
12-06-2004, 01:04
yep - you can transfer your existing acount as long as it is in your name - otherwise a new contract will have to be sorted. As for timescale - depends on how busy the installers are ;)
You say your contract ran out 6 months ago? you will have to sort a new one. If not, just ring customer services (with your ntl account details) and tell them you are moving house and want to carry on your existing contract.thanx for the reply i will look into it