PDA

View Full Version : New ntl forum area: Billing.

Mick
23-07-2003, 22:12
New forum area now open:-

ntl Billing Troubleshooting & Discussion.

A place to discuss teething problems with your ntl bill or just billing enquiries in general. :)

Tricky
23-07-2003, 22:15
Common thing I found (now sorted thankfully) is that you are offered "offers" such as Voice Mail then they charge you a £1 per month even though they said "It's a free service", after a few calls usually after receiving the bill they'd refund it. But it took 5 months to get it sorted so that the £1 charge didn't appear.

Also found that they didn't advertise a light user scheme which they have £5 discount on line rental providing you don't make more that £xxx call costs (cannot remember value but it was a lot!)

He came he moaned - but you may like to query light user if you are....

Mick
23-07-2003, 22:42
I just wanted to be the 1st to post in here.... :smokin: :naughty:

chris D
24-07-2003, 11:34
Originally posted by Tricky

Also found that they didn't advertise a light user scheme which they have £5 discount on line rental providing you don't make more that £xxx call costs (cannot remember value but it was a lot!)

Any further info on this I'd be intrested to hear about this! My bill comes in with call charges on it that are usually no more than what my £1 Caller ID display charge is!!

alan.ralskey
24-07-2003, 12:39
what a good idea to have a billing forum.

this site gets better every day that it works

altis
24-07-2003, 13:49
How about a radio forum - or at least change the name and description of the TV one. NTL provide a number of radio channels and, although not as 'important' as the TV ones, they are still used by many peeps.

Tricky
24-07-2003, 17:02
Originally posted by chris D
Any further info on this I'd be intrested to hear about this! My bill comes in with call charges on it that are usually no more than what my £1 Caller ID display charge is!!

I rang customer services and ask if they had anything like the BT light user scheme, nice girl on the end of the phone said "We could offer you half price line rental for 12 months". Hand was snatched off before she could change her mind. She did ask about my call volumes, but as they're less than £1 per month! she said I was more than OK.

Took them two months in billing to sort it out though! - rang to moan each month and the 2nd month of moaning they said "we'll start your 12 months from now, and refund you £5 for the previous 2 months"

Now that is customer service - Top marks to all concerned:wavey:

chris D
24-07-2003, 19:01
Cheers for that info Tricky: Just have to wait til I get paid so I can ring up and pay my (2 months) worth of bill and I'll see if anyone in the South Central call centre will oblige with this :D

grum1978
24-07-2003, 22:02
great idea for a billing forum :D

Chris D you have a PM :)