PDA

View Full Version : GAME - 10 day mag warning

HornetUK
08-05-2004, 10:03
I purchased EIF from GAME last week and the sneeky gits have sold me their magazine for £1.99 & used a £3 off voucher in it to sell me the GAME for a £1 saving. But this must have been an underhand way of making cash on 10 day returns because when I return the game I will only get £37 back instead of the £39 I have spent. So I've lost £2 and I've got a copy of their crap magazine.

I know its only £2 but watch out in GAME if its a game you are going to return don't accept the magazine!

NEONKNIGHT
08-05-2004, 12:35
I purchased EIF from GAME last week and the sneeky gits have sold me their magazine for £1.99 & used a £3 off voucher in it to sell me the GAME for a £1 saving. But this must have been an underhand way of making cash on 10 day returns because when I return the game I will only get £37 back instead of the £39 I have spent. So I've lost £2 and I've got a copy of their crap magazine.

I know its only £2 but watch out in GAME if its a game you are going to return don't accept the magazine!

S'funny, I got a free copy of it the other week through the post. Thanks for the heads up though HornetUK, I'll be checking my receipts carefully when buying from GAME in the future.

Graham
08-05-2004, 19:15
So I've lost £2 and I've got a copy of their crap magazine.

Well, no, actually you've spent £2 on a crap magazine.

Sorry, but in this case it's definitely Caveat Emptor.