PDA

View Full Version : the new look britney spears.........

kronas
18-07-2003, 02:46
Admin Edit:- Remark Removed - No need to use language like that on the forums please

the avril haters she will never do what britney has done and AVRIL is a real artist with REAL TALENT :mad: :upyours: :2up: :2up: :2up:

pic below is big but worth a look

http://www.hissatsuryu.com/jadedcamera/spearsbig.jpg

http://www.hissatsuryu.com/jadedcamera/001.jpg

http://www.hissatsuryu.com/jadedcamera/002.jpg

http://www.hissatsuryu.com/jadedcamera/003.jpg

http://www.hissatsuryu.com/jadedcamera/004.jpg

matty4donna
18-07-2003, 02:49
Originally posted by kronas
AVRIL is a real artist with REAL TALENT :mad: :upyours: :2up: :2up: :2up: yer of course she is, she is in no way commercial, she is really an artist who isn't in it for the fame or fortune alone and has not been made to sell music to young kids with her looks :rolleyes:

kronas
18-07-2003, 02:54
Originally posted by matty4donna
yer of course she is, she is in no way commercial, she is really an artist who isn't in it for the fame or fortune alone and has not been made to sell music to young kids with her looks :rolleyes:

listen 'essay' :p she is multi talented sure she has the hard rock image but all artists have 'gimmicks' its just some take it too far i have heard AVRILS earlier tracks and heard her live via recordings so i can safetly say she has more talent then other so called 'artists' :rolleyes:

matty4donna
18-07-2003, 03:03
Listen an musiscian is someone who does not have an aim market of 12 year old school boys! Also a real musician is someone who keeps going no matter whether their records make it into the charts or not, i mean this time next year iot will be "who is Avril Lavigne?" - "Oh she is now living in some hollywood mansion with some famous filmstar and getting married in 3 weeks and her pop (NOT ROCK) career has gone down the drain".

Real musicians are the likes of Motorhead, Sash!, RATM and Meatloaf etc... You know bands and groups that have been successful in the past, bands and groups that everyone knows of or have heard the tunes at sometime in their lives, and bands or groups that have been going for years and years no matter how much they decline. Oh and as i say, bands or groups that don't aim their music at 12 year old school kids :D

Tristan
18-07-2003, 03:20
Lavigne: so middle-of-the-road, you could paint a line down her

bopdude
18-07-2003, 08:30
Ah the inevitable turn to " sleaze pop ", first she admits that she is not a virgin anymore ( big surprise ) then the image change to boost ( or try to ) a flagging career.

And kronas, how can you start a Britney thread with

Admin Edit the avril haters she will never do what britney has done and AVRIL is a real artist with REAL TALENT

That mentions Avril twice and Britney once :shrug: :p

Jarandco
18-07-2003, 09:47
Yeah saw those pics a while ago

Some very nice pics - all this recent promotion is for her new look and her new album- wonder what that will be like?!

Chris
18-07-2003, 09:56
Kronas, these pics of Britney surely just show you what Avril's gonna do in a couple of years when the world gets tired of her current manufactured image.

The Diplomat
18-07-2003, 10:18
Is it really necessary to start a thread in that manner?

I haven't seen anyone say that they "hate" avril. Mind you when she is rammed down your throat every post or 2 it's easy to develop a dislike. ;)

I am becoming increasingly concerned with your obsessive behaviour, counselling might be required soon. :eek:

Ramrod
18-07-2003, 10:53
Originally posted by The Diplomat
I am becoming increasingly concerned with your obsessive behaviour, counselling might be required soon. :eek: Oh I think he's waaay past that:D

On the subject of those pics, I think I preferred her 'squeaky clean' image.

timewarrior2001
18-07-2003, 11:10
Britney looks like she's been hit in the face with a shovel.
I've seen more looks on a melted wellie.
She's got a face like a box of frogs.
Wouldnt use her face for a shield in a sh*t fight.

Need I go on?

As for Avril being skate, I think you mean Sk8 dont you?
I have yet to see a skater walk down the street with an Avril hoody on. Limp Bizkit, Nirvana and Linkin park yeah, but not Avril.
They would disemboweled by their mates if they did lol.

The Diplomat
18-07-2003, 11:13
Originally posted by timewarrior2001
Britney looks like she's been hit in the face with a shovel.
I've seen more looks on a melted wellie.
She's got a face like a box of frogs.
Wouldnt use her face for a shield in a sh*t fight.

Need I go on?

Please do - I am making notes for use later if the need arises. ;) :D

Stuart
18-07-2003, 11:30
Admin Edit

the avril haters she will never do what britney has done and AVRIL is a real artist with REAL TALENT :mad: :upyours: :2up: :2up: :2up:

<pictures snipped as would take too long to download>

Kronas, much as I like Avril, I am slightly concerned that you appear to hate anyone you think doesn't like Avril. Not everyone has the same taste, and we should respect that.

Anyway, you should never say never (as the saying goes). Two years ago, neither Christrina Aguilera nor Britney Spears were going to go for the sleaze image. Now look at both of them (/me drools)...

Nice pics BTW...

TigaSefi
18-07-2003, 11:58
Yeah don't hate us just cos we don't like Avril Lovingitandiwantmore ;)... pics alright... don't like the wig.

Ramrod
18-07-2003, 12:00
Originally posted by scastle
Kronas, much as I like Avril, I am slightly concerned that you appear to hate anyone you think doesn't like Avril. Not everyone has the same taste, and we should respect that.

I think he was joking really...:)

Stuart
18-07-2003, 12:07
Originally posted by Ramrod
I think he was joking really...:)

Actually, so do I, but he has been known to Rant about Avril haters...

Martin
18-07-2003, 12:30
I liked the old Britney.:) But that doesn't go to say that I don't like this new look.:):naughty:

bopdude
18-07-2003, 12:39
Ok kronas, you are now way to silent, in fact the silence is deafening, whats the matter :shrug:

Dont tell me your not online !!!!!! now that would be a 1st :spin:

kronas
18-07-2003, 14:09
Listen an musiscian is someone who does not have an aim market of 12 year old school boys! Also a real musician is someone who keeps going no matter whether their records make it into the charts or not, i mean this time next year iot will be "who is Avril Lavigne?" - "Oh she is now living in some hollywood mansion with some famous filmstar and getting married in 3 weeks and her pop (NOT ROCK) career has gone down the drain".

Real musicians are the likes of Motorhead, Sash!, RATM and Meatloaf etc... You know bands and groups that have been successful in the past, bands and groups that everyone knows of or have heard the tunes at sometime in their lives, and bands or groups that have been going for years and years no matter how much they decline. Oh and as i say, bands or groups that don't aim their music at 12 year old school kids :D

12 year old wtf are you talking about i know loads of people of all ages who like her music not just me shes here to stay yeah she will change as do other groups they change there music to fit in with the trends

Originally posted by towny
Kronas, these pics of Britney surely just show you what Avril's gonna do in a couple of years when the world gets tired of her current manufactured image.

i doubt she will do a sleazy image though i know she could do it well :p

my point was do you see avril coming out with comments about her boyfreinds do you see her saying shes a virgin ?

NO you know why because shes not trying to sell records with cheap pops shes doing it because shes talented i have heard her sing on her own with guitar

/me wonders if britney could do something similar

I DONT THINK SHE CAN

kronas
18-07-2003, 14:12
Originally posted by scastle

scastle i do respect anyone elses tastes but bashing her is what i wont stand for and i see that happening........

Originally posted by bopdude
Ok kronas, you are now way to silent, in fact the silence is deafening, whats the matter :shrug:

Dont tell me your not online !!!!!! now that would be a 1st :spin:

i have only just got up :afire: :afire:

ntlrebel
18-07-2003, 14:23
Kronas did you know that Avril used to do the same sweet & innocent young country scene that Leanne Rimmes used to.

She was then discovered by a record label which manufactured the band she is with now. And only because there was a gap in the rock chick type role?

Now don't go all defensive on me cos I agree the girl can sing.:smokin:

Nemesis
18-07-2003, 14:23
Kronas, you are like a bear with a sore head in the morning. (Not from persoanl experience you understand).

climb off the soapbox

The more you react the more they will tease you. Just ignore it.

kronas
18-07-2003, 14:33
Originally posted by ntlrebel
Kronas did you know that Avril used to do the same sweet & innocent young country scene that Leanne Rimmes used to.

She was then discovered by a record label which manufactured the band she is with now. And only because there was a gap in the rock chick type role?

Now don't go all defensive on me cos I agree the girl can sing.:smokin:

indeed i am aware of how she has changed and frankly thats what i mean she is really talented i have recently discovered all of her country music and i like it she has been singing and doing shows in her hometown way before she was discovered

Originally posted by Nemesis
Kronas, you are like a bear with a sore head in the morning. (Not from persoanl experience you understand).

climb off the soapbox

The more you react the more they will tease you. Just ignore it.

lol it all kicked off last night for me :)

matty4donna
18-07-2003, 15:10
12 year old wtf are you talking about i know loads of people of all ages who like her music not just me shes here to stay yeah she will change as do other groups they change there music to fit in with the trends Well i dont see many of these moshers/skaters that arnt still in scool! Its a kids thing, something which most kids grow out of. I bet when she fades away you will have a new obsession ;)

orangebird
18-07-2003, 15:20
scastle i do respect anyone elses tastes but bashing her is what i wont stand for and i see that happening........

But bashing Britney is OK? :erm: :rolleyes:

edit whoops....

I meant s l a g ging her off.... :blush: :dunce:

basa
18-07-2003, 15:30
Originally posted by orangebird

You could rephrase that I think.....to avoid confusion !!! ;) ;)

:devsmoke:

matty4donna
18-07-2003, 15:31
Originally posted by basa
You could rephrase that I think.....to avoid confusion !!! ;) ;)

:devsmoke: thats a good one :D

Stuart
18-07-2003, 15:40
Originally posted by orangebird
Or Kate Bush?

Nemesis
18-07-2003, 15:43
Hear Hear !!!!! :wavey: :D

dieselking
18-07-2003, 16:22
Kronas

People are always teasigng u about Avril because u always going on about her to us & since most of us aren't Avril fans we sometimes get a bit sick of her.

Why don't u join some online Avril fan clubs where u can chat about her with other Avril fans. There u could go on about Avril as much as u like & won;t be teased by anyone, in fact they would probably join in with u.

matty4donna
18-07-2003, 16:26
Originally posted by dieselking
Kronas

People are always teasigng u about Avril because u always going on about her to us & since most of us aren't Avril fans we sometimes get a bit sick of her.

Why don't u join some online Avril fan clubs where u can chat about her with other Avril fans. There u could go on about Avril as much as u like & won;t be teased by anyone, in fact they would probably join in with u. Thats a good idea, although i dont think nthw.co.uk would be the same without Kronas going on about Avril hehehe :)

Stuart
18-07-2003, 16:29

lol it all kicked off last night for me :)

When? On Chat? Was I there?

Ramrod
18-07-2003, 17:07
Thats a good idea, although i dont think nthw.co.uk would be the same without Kronas going on about Avril hehehe :) Very true:)

kronas
18-07-2003, 17:14
SO YOU ALL WANT ME OUT SUPPOSE IM USED TO IT

matty4donna
18-07-2003, 17:17
SO YOU ALL WANT ME OUT SUPPOSE IM USED TO IT well i dont think anyone means that Kronas ;)

dieselking
18-07-2003, 17:26
well i dont think anyone means that Kronas ;)

No, Kronas, no onw said that they wanted u to go

kronas
18-07-2003, 17:51
Well i dont see many of these moshers/skaters that arnt still in scool! Its a kids thing, something which most kids grow out of. I bet when she fades away you will have a new obsession ;)

you dont understand you have no F@ing clue do you ?

shes not about moshers headbangers whatever its a mixture of rock pop she also has produced country music shes not just some artist whos gonna come and go if she can produce the music which i KNOW she can then she will suceed

its not just an obsession its an addiction and FYI I HAVE NEVER BEEN OBSESSED BEFORE LIKE THIS :2up: :2up: :2up: :2up: :2up:

matty4donna
18-07-2003, 17:53
shes not about moshers headbangers so she aint aimed commercially at moshers then? Yer i can really see your average trance head going out and buying her album :rolleyes:

kronas
18-07-2003, 17:55
so she aint aimed commercially at moshers then? Yer i can really see your average trance head going out and buying her album :rolleyes:

no i like her music because it sounds good to me you have it all wrong im no mosher alot of people i know who like her are not moshers they like her music so do i

i HATE GENERALIZATIONS
:mad: :mad: :upyours: :2up: :2up:

matty4donna
18-07-2003, 17:58
im saying she is all commercial and manufactured. Her target industry is young school boys who are moshers. There is nothing real about her!

kronas
18-07-2003, 17:59
im saying she is all commercial and manufactured. Her target industry is young school boys who are moshers. There is nothing real about her!

well your wrong about her being commercial though i will admit she has the gimmick i have said that before but you are wrong its not young boys its not moshers she is real TALENTED

matty4donna
18-07-2003, 18:01
well your wrong about her being commercial though i will admit she has the gimmick i have said that before but you are wrong its not young boys its not moshers she is real TALENTED i agree i can see some talent her, its just she is wrecking that talent by being so manufactured. ;)

kronas
18-07-2003, 18:03
i agree i can see some talent her, its just she is wrecking that talent by being so manufactured. ;)

image is manafactured ill agree everything else is her the new album 'my world' is going to be about her and her feelings as most of this album was...........

Mr_love_monkey
18-07-2003, 18:07

i HATE GENERALIZATIONS

Yeah, I hate all generalizations too.... :)

Stuart
19-07-2003, 15:14
SO YOU ALL WANT ME OUT SUPPOSE IM USED TO IT

Kronas, we don't want you to leave.

I like you, and I am sure everyone else feels the same.

TigaSefi
19-07-2003, 16:36
lol Kronass, now u know what we feel like when ur in the Gamecube forum :p

Bifta
19-07-2003, 16:58
yer of course she is, she is in no way commercial, she is really an artist who isn't in it for the fame or fortune alone and has not been made to sell music to young kids with her looks :rolleyes:

heh and Avril Latrine is absolutely AWFUL live (pick a key Avril, any key) and that she looks like .. a boy. <Edit>

Team Phoenix Edit: Enough of those Personal Remarks Please.

matty4donna
19-07-2003, 17:19
Originally posted by Bifta
heh and Avril Latrine is absolutely AWFUL live (pick a key Avril, any key) and that she looks like .. a boy. <Edit> hehehehehehe thats a good one ;) :D :D

Although ive never personally heard her live :confused:

Bifta
19-07-2003, 17:32
She did a SARS benefit concert in Toronto recently which they showed some of on TV and I've never heard anyone sing or play the guitar so unbelievably badly (apart from myself)

kronas
20-07-2003, 02:21
heh and Avril Latrine is absolutely AWFUL live (pick a key Avril, any key) and that she looks like .. a boy. <Edit>

Team Phoenix Edit: Offensive content removed.

She did a SARS benefit concert in Toronto recently which they showed some of on TV and I've never heard anyone sing or play the guitar so unbelievably badly (apart from myself)

she can sing live i have heard her sing live and she can just not in stadiums/arenas where there are thousands of fans screaming and not being able to hear yourself sing/speak yeh thats real fair.

alan.ralskey
20-07-2003, 02:31
Kronas.

I think I have found out what has upset you.

TBH I think you seem like a nice enough guy.

Avril is a good musician and I have some of her stuff.

If you want my advice though I would not be making comments about people like that that you have just made as it is very offensive.

Just my advice mind you.

I am not reporting it this time but I really don't think it is appropriate for on here.

Alan

Mick
20-07-2003, 03:51
Seems this thread has turned somewhat personal. I think its best that it closes if we are unable to discuss in an appropriate manner.