PDA

View Full Version : Fight Night

imback
21-04-2004, 18:58
I thought I'd post this as the game is due out over here pretty soon. I advise anyone who has the slightest interest in boxing (even if you just though Victory boxing was fun for 5 mins) to get this game.

EA have really shocked me and produced a boxing sim rather than a button basher. The controll system, while odd at first, makes anything possible and makes the game feel so real.

The knockdowns are spectacular, a good create a fighter section, and 32 big name (real) boxers from the the past and present as well as hundreds of computer made ones.

And of PS2 is version online while Xbox isn't :D

JonPlatt
22-04-2004, 14:22
And of PS2 is version online while Xbox isn't :D

Dont think either is online mate, only in America :mad:

Looks class game, got the demo the other day and the controls are quite tricky but managable.

imback
22-04-2004, 15:24
Dont think either is online mate, only in America :mad:

Looks class game, got the demo the other day and the controls are quite tricky but managable.

I am confused by the online thing, I have a US version of the game but of course I am in the UK.

The controlls get easier as you go through it and once you are 100% sure of how to do everything it becomes so natural, the counter punching is great. The ducking and weaving looks so good and has an effect on what punches you throw.

I won the title with my Mike Tyson the other night, it was class :D

Stephen
23-04-2004, 21:17
Sound good. I still play Ready to Rumble while not real very entertaining. Rocky is also good. Am looking forward to playing this game.

JonPlatt
25-04-2004, 11:43
I take it back pal, i think that it might be online over here aswell. Ive just read on BBC ceefax and it says that it is online on PS2 but not the Xbox, so you were right. My fault!!:dunce: