PDA

View Full Version : CF game servers

Caspar
13-04-2004, 15:39
I have a treat for you guys! :D

I am pleased to announce that the forum has teamed up with FPSclanservers.net (http://www.FPSclanservers.net) to bring you two game servers that will entertain your gaming needs! :D

The two servers:

1. Counterstrike - this is a dedicated game server.

212.13.197.133:27535
14 players

2. Call of Duty and Battlefield 1942 - the second server is a multiplay server, meaning that the server can actually serve many games but only one at a time which can be switched over as we please.

Only one game can be utlised at anyone time. The server is setup to only play Call of Duty for the time being. Each game does have a different port address so when the server changes to a new game make sure you use the correct port.

CoD ~ 212.13.197.133:27976

BF1942 ~ 212.13.197.133:14567

Both server are 14 players.

3. As a special treat CF has, in addition to FPS, teamed up with our very own PC clan and I'm pleased to be able to release to you public access to their Medal of Honor: Spearhead server. Thank you to the CF PC Clan :tu: :)

212.42.13.62:12203
16 players

These are CF servers and you are all welcome to play on them. The only thing we ask is that there is no cheating, spamming or being a dill! Ne nice, no team killing and we'll all have fun! :D

CF is proudly being sponsored by FPSclanservers.net (http://www.FPSclanservers.net), please visit our sponsors. ;)

Bifta
13-04-2004, 15:50
I'll second that, no dills! and no using our tags, i.e. [NTHW]whatever, if you want to use them then please feel free to apply to become a clan member.

Caspar
13-04-2004, 15:54
Indead Bifta :) Anyone who wants to join the forum's clan then come sign up here (http://www.cableforum.co.uk/board/forumdisplay.php?f=44).

KingPhoenix
14-04-2004, 09:33
:) Look forward to kicking some of your butts

(or more importantly having mine kicked..........)

:bigcry:

secular
14-04-2004, 09:39
Just my tuppence - thank you to all who organised these servers:) :tu: :tu: - I hope they all run as well as the CS server!

skyblueheroes
14-04-2004, 14:42
Just my tuppence - thank you to all who organised these servers:) :tu: :tu: - I hope they all run as well as the CS server!

Second that. Cas in particular who ran this from day 1.

:nworthy: :clap:

Look forward to all the servers being even more popular now

Richard M
14-04-2004, 15:05
Cas has been a star organizing these servers, I'm looking forward to playing with some people from the public forum!
Oh and by the way, try to use your forum username if possible, it helps. ;)

KingPhoenix
02-05-2004, 16:17
so who else on the forum (other than clan members) joins us on these servers????

bopdude
02-05-2004, 23:12
so who else on the forum (other than clan members) joins us on these servers????
I would given the time and knowhow :dunce: I have never been on server to play games of any sort but would like to give it a go soon, any tips on a first game to play on a server FPS is my thing, and how to do it :dunce: will play just about anything :)

KingPhoenix
03-05-2004, 17:49
Id recommend either Medal Of Honor or Call of Duty.

Personally i find Medal Of Honor much easier, and not as fast game play as CoD (unless its free for all with 16 players on the server...... OUCH!!! :D)

skyblueheroes
03-05-2004, 18:09
I would given the time and knowhow :dunce: I have never been on server to play games of any sort but would like to give it a go soon, any tips on a first game to play on a server FPS is my thing, and how to do it :dunce: will play just about anything :)

You probably want to get yourself MOHAA Deluxe Pack (original game and Spearhead expansion).

Then........pratice a lot !

bopdude
03-05-2004, 21:11
Id recommend either Medal Of Honor or Call of Duty.

Personally i find Medal Of Honor much easier, and not as fast game play as CoD (unless its free for all with 16 players on the server...... OUCH!!! :D)

You probably want to get yourself MOHAA Deluxe Pack (original game and Spearhead expansion).

Then........pratice a lot !
Thanks for the tips, as soon as I get chance I will look into it :)

zovat
04-05-2004, 15:21
I Shall definately be trying out the CS server next time I get a chance..
Shame I missed this thread over the weekend - I played quite a bit of CS and CS:CZ over the three days :(

Stu038
04-05-2004, 16:30
I've tried the CS server a few times but never seen any names I recognise and definitely not seen any tagged clan members, so I've had to let complete strangers use me for target practise :(

KingPhoenix
09-05-2004, 12:41
We have installed a Capture the flag module onto our Medal Of Honor Spearhead server, and boy is it busy!!!!

If you up for a laugh, and a new style of gameplay in MOH join the SH server (details in signature)

Jon M
10-05-2004, 09:30
I've tried the CS server a few times but never seen any names I recognise and definitely not seen any tagged clan members, so I've had to let complete strangers use me for target practise :(
The best times to find us are Monday (practice), Tuesday and Thursday nights.

We could be playing league matches on any of these nights so don't be surprised if the server suddenly becomes passworded ;)

We'd love to see some new faces, especially if you want to trail for the clan. :D
Please make a post in the recruitment section if you wish to do so.

All those with IRC access .. drop in and say hello at #nthw on quakenet.. I'm always on there during work time and sporadically in the evenings.

Stuart W
17-05-2004, 01:08
I'm already in a clan and play BF1942 LOADS!

I've tried joining your server a couple of times, but BF1942 don't seem to be running :|

Whenever I do eventualy join, I play as «seSÃƒÆ ’ƒâ€šÃ‚»RoadRunne r

Richard M
17-05-2004, 02:33
We recently dropped BF1942 due to lack of interest. :(
Our most popular game is MOHAA:SH though, a few of us are on every night. :)

Gareth
24-06-2004, 17:05
Can't believe I've only just seen this thread - what a great idea! I only play CS, so will connect to see if there's any peeps on there the next time I play.

My user name, btw, is Chicks Dig Unix :D