PDA

View Full Version : Got broadband but never check ntl email accounts, what will happen to them?

Ron Jeremy
07-04-2004, 21:27
I have ntl email accounts. If I keep subscribing to broadband but never check my ntl email accounts what will happen to them? Will they be reallocated or will they be mine as long as I subscribe?

Thanks.

Chris W
07-04-2004, 21:34
they will remain yours as long as you subscribe to broadband

Defiant
07-04-2004, 21:43
But end up full of spam even if you never give the addy's out lol

Ron Jeremy
07-04-2004, 22:57
thanks. yes too much spam. if ntl were a decent isp they would filter email with brightmail. maybe they will start using brightmail at some point. probably.

Defiant
07-04-2004, 23:04
I still dont know why people bother with NTL e-mail anyway. There's lots of other FREE ones out there that are gr8. Take Lycos.co.uk. You get 10MB of space and I've hardly ever had spam in 3yrs with them.

Dont forget too if you move ISP's you dont have any problems changing e-mail over with one of these.

Orange.net are good too. The mobile alerts are gr8 :)

Chris W
07-04-2004, 23:06
please lets not turn this into ANOTHER thread about how bad ntls mail servers are, or how much spam people get.

Ron Jeremy asked a simple question, and got a simple answer, surely that is end of discussion! if you want to moan about spam or poor email servers, just such the forums- you will get plenty of opportunities to rant in other threads!!

Defiant
07-04-2004, 23:14
Ron Jeremy asked a simple question, and got a simple answer, surely that is end of discussion! if you want to moan about spam or poor email servers, just such the forums- you will get plenty of opportunities to rant in other threads!!But monkeybreath thats my whole point I dont moan about it because I dont use it, Well apart from this board because they wont accept lycos,yahoo or orange ?

I simply put that because there are so many people who do moan about it ;)

Tech_Boy
11-04-2004, 18:38
Any unread mail will be deleted after 90 days:D