PDA

View Full Version : Chewing/Bubble Gum

Mal
14-07-2003, 17:58
What do people think happens to chewing gum once they've stuck it to a handrail? Or to the side of a seat on a bus? Or dropped it on the floor?

Do they think it magically disappears? NO. It is eventually removed by someone else sitting on it or standing on it! :mad:

I've lost count of how many times I've been standing still and when I've tried to move, my foot doesn't.

Today it was on the side of bus seat that and my trousers got it.

:upyours: :2up: :upyours: :2up: :upyours: :2up:

Come on, a little respect please. Use a tissue, paper or swallow it please.

Ramrod
14-07-2003, 18:41
Yep, the country's going to the dogs:(

Chris
14-07-2003, 18:42
Originally posted by Mal
What do people think happens to chewing gum once they've stuck it to a handrail? Or to the side of a seat on a bus? Or dropped it on the floor?

They don't think at all. And therein lies the problem. :(

Xaccers
14-07-2003, 18:50
I remember being in assembly back at school.
One of the geography teachers (nicknamed papa smurf) stood at the front of the room and held aloft a small rectangular packet.
He started going on about how as young adults he's sure we've all used one, and just thrown it away without a thought, then someone's come along and rubbed against it, getting it stuck to their clothes.
My friend leaned across and whispered "condom"
Do you know how difficult it is to try and stifle a laughing fit in the middle of the assembly hall????? The git!
Turns out papa smurf was actually talking about chewing gum

BubbleGum
14-07-2003, 19:07
In certain parts of America its against the law not to dispose of gum properly. Worth thinking about here ;)

Do americans really chew this (http://www.gagworks.com/gwp_0169.htm) s**t :confused:

Xaccers
14-07-2003, 19:11
In Singapore, it is an illegal substance.

Martin
15-07-2003, 01:21
I hate chewing gum these days.:( There is nothing worse than being in a queue and hearing someone chewing and chewing. grrrr

kronas
15-07-2003, 01:24
glad i dont eat or chew it either although yes its annoying as people cant dispose of it suitable same with cartons of drink or other food packaging :rolleyes:

bopdude
15-07-2003, 01:25
All for breath freshness and " safe " disposal, what ever that means, DO IT :)