PDA

View Full Version : Should I be scared?

Chris
13-07-2003, 23:30
At this very moment a man in a bedroom across the street is stripped to the waist and doing practice lunges and whirly motions with two samurai swords. He does this from time to time, always late evening, always with the light on and the curtains open.

Should I be quite scared at this point or is this fairly normal in young men's bedrooms across the UK?

:disturbd:

kronas
13-07-2003, 23:31
lol you might have some sort of ninja samuri across the street :p :D :eek: :erm: :disturbd:

Temporal
13-07-2003, 23:35
Don't complain if his stereo is ever too loud!!!:eek: :D

danielf
13-07-2003, 23:38
Is he predominantly facing you while doing this? If so, does he make any threatening gestures when he notices you watching him? (apart from his regular routine that is?)

Ramrod
13-07-2003, 23:42
Originally posted by towny
At this very moment a man in a bedroom across the street is stripped to the waist and doing practice lunges and whirly motions with two samurai swords. He does this from time to time, always late evening, always with the light on and the curtains open.

Should I be quite scared at this point or is this fairly normal in young men's bedrooms across the UK?

Sounds like you should video him and send the tape to these (http://www.kontraband.com) people
....btw, have a look at the movies section and then at 'Paul Kaye/Self Offence' and at 'Lord of the Rings/true story'
.....very funny stuff:D

yesman
13-07-2003, 23:55

I can think of better things to do in a bedroom :D

danielf
13-07-2003, 23:57
Originally posted by yesman
I can think of better things to do in a bedroom :D

Yes, but we are talking about a *young man's* bedroom...

(Poor sod, having to play with Samurai swords...)

carlingman
14-07-2003, 00:09

Please dont be scared you are but a mere mortal.

He like many has heard a strange ringing sound in his ear.

Now is the time of the gathering when the stroke of a sword will release the power of the quickening.

They will feel an irrisitible pull to a faraway land where the few who remain will battle to the last.

In the end, there can be only one.

What this actually means, is that eventually, there will be only a few immortals left, and these last few will fight until there is only one left.

This last immortal will have all the quickenings of all the immortals who ever lived, and will have the power to do whatever he likes.

In the end there can be only one.

:D

ntlrebel
14-07-2003, 00:11
Think you've been drinking too much carling again.:spin: :spin: :D

carlingman
14-07-2003, 00:14
Originally posted by ntlrebel
Think you've been drinking too much carling again.:spin: :spin: :D

Not at all i too am stripped to the waist and and am practising with my samurai.

As now is the time of the gathering as i can feel it too.

In the end there can be only one.

I was born over 500 years ago in the Highlands of Scotland, i am Carling Man of the clan Carling.

danielf
14-07-2003, 00:23
Originally posted by carlingman

I was born over 500 years ago in the Highlands of Scotland, i am Carling Man of the clan Carling.

http://www.nthellworld.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=718&perpage=15&pagenumber=1

Martin
14-07-2003, 09:14

I should keep your distance in the street.:) People get upto all sorts just not thing thing you associate with the late night bedroom.:) LOL

Chris
14-07-2003, 09:30
Originally posted by Ramrod
Sounds like you should video him and send the tape to these (http://www.kontraband.com) people
....btw, have a look at the movies section and then at 'Paul Kaye/Self Offence' and at 'Lord of the Rings/true story'
.....very funny stuff:D

Yup, I thought about videoing him and linking to it on here but he packed up and switched the light off shortly after I started this thread ... don't think he saw me tho'.

I'll try and catch him next time, he's done it often enough!

bopdude
14-07-2003, 09:38
At this very moment a man in a bedroom across the street is stripped to the waist and doing practise lunges and whirly motions with two samurai swords.

It could just be the best time for him to practise :ninja:

He does this from time to time, always late evening, always with the light on and the curtains open.

It might be that he leaves the light on and curtains open to use the window as a mirror :ninja:

Find out if he belongs to a martial arts club, if not then make enquiry's as to whether he's a full shilling or not, if not then be afraid be very afraid....:eek: :p

blackthorn
14-07-2003, 09:49
Apparently its quite the norm for these people to practice in the bedroom.
I work with a lad who does exactly the same and when I asked him why the bedroom he told me that he used to do it in the garden until the neigbours complained to the police.
It was the police who advised him to use the bedroom. I dont know what the significance of the curtains being open is, I`ll ask him this afternoon.

Ramrod
14-07-2003, 11:19
Originally posted by blackthorn
I dont know what the significance of the curtains being open is, I`ll ask him this afternoon. It's either because it's hot in his bedroom or he wants people to see him and think "ooh, he looks hard":D

Chris
14-07-2003, 11:19
Originally posted by Ramrod
It's either because it's hot in his bedroom or he wants people to see him and think "ooh, he looks hard":D

Knowing the neighbourhood we live in, my suspicion is the latter.

Jules
14-07-2003, 16:26
Yup, I thought about videoing him and linking to it on here but he packed up and switched the light off shortly after I started this thread ... don't think he saw me tho'.

I'll try and catch him next time, he's done it often enough!

Maybe he is a member of this forum and read the thread :D

Martin
15-07-2003, 01:18
Originally posted by whyme38
Maybe he is a member of this forum and read the thread :D

LOL Now that would be tempting fate.:D