Re: Do you trust your bank to keep your money secure
Name: Rob Cullen
1. Are you generally satisified with the service you receive from your bank? yes
2. Do you think that the bank does enough to ensure that your information is stored correctly?
Yes - but I have to place my trust in somebody
3. Do you think that your banking is doing its up-most-best to ensure fraudulent activity is minimised?
Yes - but I don't really know
4. Do you think that fraud is a particular issue?
Yes - because there is publicity about it, and we are told it is an issue.
5. Do you have a internet banking account?
If no, why?
6. Do you use telephoning banking?
yes - my account is online/ telephone - no branc
7. After recent press reports on credit card information being sold from outsourced banks in indian does this concern you?
8. Do you think credit cards are outdated?
no - they offer easy means of payment, can save me money (pay each monthly bill by due date in full, means I "make" money from cashback deals and interest on money in my bank not somebody elses.
9. Would you like to receive text messages of abnormal banking activity.