Originally Posted by dave6x
I still have an old FreeServe (now administered by Orange) dial-up account that I occasionally use on my laptop, and also collect mail from pop3.
Earlier, as a test, I sent an email from the FreeServe account to one of my @ntlworld.com addresses and it didn't arrive, I have checked VM/NTL Webmail and there it was in the Spam folder. So Masque was correct, and there does seem to be a problem with VM/NTL and FreeServe email!
Thanks very much for that Dave
, half the problem solved. Now all i have to do is find a way to access the webmail account..it's playing silly b uggers at the moment