Any help on the following would be greatly apprecited and I cannot thank you enough.
Task 1: Compare Statutory and Non-Statutory Services
Take the following pairs of statutory and non-statutory services
1. Police Vs. Victim Support
2. Ambulance Service Vs. St Johns Ambulance
For each of these pairs, compare the following areas:
- The relationship to the whole community
- Relationship to the government
- Relationship to the Media
- Relationship to Individuals
- Importance of Fairness
- Consequences of doing right vs wrong
Task 2:What is the need for these services in todays society?
Write about one statutory service (either Police or Ambulance Service) and one non-statutory service (either Victim Support or St Johns Ambulance).
For each service write a long paragraph about whether we need the service in 2006. What value do you think they provide to society, do you think its right that your money as taxpayers funds statutory services? (When you become a tax payer that will be around 30-40% of all the money you earn! Are you happy about about paying this?) Do you think its right that important services may only be provided by charities?
Thank You very much in advance