Home News Forum Articles
  Welcome back Join CF
You are here You are here: Home | Forum | Benzo Fury

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most of the discussions, articles and other free features. By joining our Virgin Media community you will have full access to all discussions, be able to view and post threads, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own images/photos, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join our community today.

Welcome to Cable Forum
Go Back   Cable Forum > Cable Forum Basement > Lifestyle

Benzo Fury

Old 11-02-2012, 14:56   #1
Zee
User

Services: BT Infinity Option 2, BT Talk Unlimited, Three PAYG, Giffgaff PAYG, Sky TV Entertainment Package
Zee has reached the bronze age
Zee has reached the bronze ageZee has reached the bronze ageZee has reached the bronze ageZee has reached the bronze ageZee has reached the bronze age
Benzo Fury

So im going clubbing tonight and my friends have gone to buy benzo fury which is a drug simular to ecstacy but without the comedown effects and its a legal drug.

Has anyone tried this before, im in 2 minds to give this a try but one of my friends whos tried it says its fun and i'll enjoy it. what do you think?
Zee is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement
Old 11-02-2012, 14:58   #2
martyh
cf.mega poster

Services: crappy sky+ tv crappy BT internet and phone still got my VM mobile
martyh has a pair of shiny starsmartyh has a pair of shiny starsmartyh has a pair of shiny stars
martyh has a pair of shiny starsmartyh has a pair of shiny starsmartyh has a pair of shiny starsmartyh has a pair of shiny starsmartyh has a pair of shiny starsmartyh has a pair of shiny starsmartyh has a pair of shiny starsmartyh has a pair of shiny starsmartyh has a pair of shiny starsmartyh has a pair of shiny starsmartyh has a pair of shiny starsmartyh has a pair of shiny starsmartyh has a pair of shiny starsmartyh has a pair of shiny starsmartyh has a pair of shiny starsmartyh has a pair of shiny starsmartyh has a pair of shiny stars
Re: Benzo Fury

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zee View Post
So im going clubbing tonight and my friends have gone to buy benzo fury which is a drug simular to ecstacy but without the comedown effects and its a legal drug.

Has anyone tried this before, im in 2 minds to give this a try but one of my friends whos tried it says its fun and i'll enjoy it. what do you think?
seriously !!!!!!

Terry Pratchett, Jingo
martyh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2012, 14:59   #3
Hom3r
All true..Except the lies

Location: A long time ago, in a galaxy far far away, www.daves-world.co.uk. A secret Moonbase (shh don't tell anybody)
Services: 1TB Tivo, 1 V+ Box, 1 V Box, SHub 120Mb. HTC One, 2TB WD NAS & Cuddly Toy
Hom3r has a nice shiny starHom3r has a nice shiny starHom3r has a nice shiny starHom3r has a nice shiny star
Hom3r has a nice shiny starHom3r has a nice shiny starHom3r has a nice shiny starHom3r has a nice shiny starHom3r has a nice shiny starHom3r has a nice shiny starHom3r has a nice shiny starHom3r has a nice shiny starHom3r has a nice shiny starHom3r has a nice shiny starHom3r has a nice shiny starHom3r has a nice shiny starHom3r has a nice shiny starHom3r has a nice shiny starHom3r has a nice shiny starHom3r has a nice shiny starHom3r has a nice shiny starHom3r has a nice shiny starHom3r has a nice shiny star

Personally you are a fool to take any unprescribed drug, and this thread is proberly is a breach of the sites T&C.

My Blog
Hom3r is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2012, 15:00   #4
Zee
User

Services: BT Infinity Option 2, BT Talk Unlimited, Three PAYG, Giffgaff PAYG, Sky TV Entertainment Package
Zee has reached the bronze ageZee has reached the bronze ageZee has reached the bronze ageZee has reached the bronze ageZee has reached the bronze age

Quote:
Originally Posted by martyh View Post
seriously !!!!!!
yeah seriously... loool .... i know it sounds messed up but im just in 2 minds, don't think of me any less

---------- Post added at 15:00 ---------- Previous post was at 15:00 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hom3r View Post
Personally you are a fool to take any unprescribed drug, and this thread is proberly is a breach of the sites T&C.
didn't know it was a breach ...
Old 11-02-2012, 15:04   #5
martyh
cf.mega poster

martyh has a pair of shiny starsmartyh has a pair of shiny starsmartyh has a pair of shiny stars
martyh has a pair of shiny starsmartyh has a pair of shiny starsmartyh has a pair of shiny starsmartyh has a pair of shiny starsmartyh has a pair of shiny starsmartyh has a pair of shiny starsmartyh has a pair of shiny starsmartyh has a pair of shiny starsmartyh has a pair of shiny starsmartyh has a pair of shiny starsmartyh has a pair of shiny starsmartyh has a pair of shiny starsmartyh has a pair of shiny starsmartyh has a pair of shiny starsmartyh has a pair of shiny starsmartyh has a pair of shiny starsmartyh has a pair of shiny stars

Quote:
yeah seriously... loool .... i know it sounds messed up but im just in 2 minds, don't think of me any less
Personally ,if you need a drug to enjoy yourself,however harmless it claims to be is it worth bothering to even go clubbing,stick with the alchohol i know it is still a drug of sorts but ,the devil you know and all that .
and don't forget that everybody thought ecstacy was harmless at first

Terry Pratchett, Jingo
Old 11-02-2012, 15:10   #6
Zee
User

Quote:
Personally ,if you need a drug to enjoy yourself,however harmless it claims to be is it worth bothering to even go clubbing,stick with the alchohol i know it is still a drug of sorts but ,the devil you know and all that .
and don't forget that everybody thought ecstacy was harmless at first
thanks for that advice. I dont need that to enjoy myself its just that all of them are going to do it and if i dont i will be in a different feeling to them.

Dont get me wrong im not some sort of druggie, i've drunk alcohol and i've had marijuana once which i didn't really like, other then that i've never done anything else.
Old 11-02-2012, 15:16   #7
martyh
cf.mega poster

Quote:
thanks for that advice. I dont need that to enjoy myself its just that all of them are going to do it and if i dont i will be in a different feeling to them.

Dont get me wrong im not some sort of druggie, i've drunk alcohol and i've had marijuana once which i didn't really like, other then that i've never done anything else.
Then a little more friendly advice if i may .

MAKE UP YOUR OWN MIND .If your 'pals' wish to indulge then that's their lookout but doing something like taking drugs simply because your pals are doing it will only end in tears .

Terry Pratchett, Jingo
Old 11-02-2012, 15:22   #8
Woolly One
Inactive

Services: 20mb bb - XL TV
Woolly One has a fine set of QuadsWoolly One has a fine set of QuadsWoolly One has a fine set of QuadsWoolly One has a fine set of QuadsWoolly One has a fine set of QuadsWoolly One has a fine set of QuadsWoolly One has a fine set of QuadsWoolly One has a fine set of QuadsWoolly One has a fine set of QuadsWoolly One has a fine set of QuadsWoolly One has a fine set of QuadsWoolly One has a fine set of QuadsWoolly One has a fine set of QuadsWoolly One has a fine set of Quads

Quote:

MAKE UP YOUR OWN MIND .If your 'pals' wish to indulge then that's their lookout but doing something like taking drugs simply because your pals are doing it will only end in tears .
Well said.
Woolly One is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2012, 15:23   #9
Zee
User

Quote:

thats good advice, well i guess i've made my mind up then
Old 11-02-2012, 15:25   #10
martyh
cf.mega poster

Quote:
have a good night and be strong

Terry Pratchett, Jingo
Old 11-02-2012, 15:26   #11
Zee
User

Quote:
have a good night and be strong
thanks i will do
Old 11-02-2012, 15:28   #12
thenry
cf.mega poster

thenry has a nice shiny starthenry has a nice shiny starthenry has a nice shiny star
thenry has a nice shiny starthenry has a nice shiny starthenry has a nice shiny starthenry has a nice shiny starthenry has a nice shiny starthenry has a nice shiny starthenry has a nice shiny starthenry has a nice shiny starthenry has a nice shiny starthenry has a nice shiny starthenry has a nice shiny starthenry has a nice shiny starthenry has a nice shiny starthenry has a nice shiny star

Benzo fury wtf...Ok peer pressure. How about this for pressure, ill call you a crackhead if you take it
thenry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2012, 15:28   #13
TheDaddy
cf.mega poster
Minigolf Champion

TheDaddy is seeing silvered starsTheDaddy is seeing silvered starsTheDaddy is seeing silvered starsTheDaddy is seeing silvered starsTheDaddy is seeing silvered starsTheDaddy is seeing silvered stars
TheDaddy is seeing silvered starsTheDaddy is seeing silvered starsTheDaddy is seeing silvered starsTheDaddy is seeing silvered starsTheDaddy is seeing silvered starsTheDaddy is seeing silvered starsTheDaddy is seeing silvered starsTheDaddy is seeing silvered starsTheDaddy is seeing silvered starsTheDaddy is seeing silvered starsTheDaddy is seeing silvered starsTheDaddy is seeing silvered starsTheDaddy is seeing silvered starsTheDaddy is seeing silvered starsTheDaddy is seeing silvered starsTheDaddy is seeing silvered starsTheDaddy is seeing silvered stars

Quote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zee
Yes it is good advice, remember to keep an eye on your pals to so that you ALL have a good night.
Old 11-02-2012, 17:38   #14
Maggy J
The Invisible Woman
Cable Forum Team

Services: VM XL TV,20 MB VM BB,VM landline.
Maggy J has a golden auraMaggy J has a golden auraMaggy J has a golden auraMaggy J has a golden auraMaggy J has a golden auraMaggy J has a golden aura
Maggy J has a golden auraMaggy J has a golden auraMaggy J has a golden auraMaggy J has a golden auraMaggy J has a golden auraMaggy J has a golden auraMaggy J has a golden auraMaggy J has a golden auraMaggy J has a golden auraMaggy J has a golden auraMaggy J has a golden aura

As a general drugs use thread this is being reinstated.

We do however request you do not discuss means of obtaining and using of illegal drugs.
Old 11-02-2012, 17:51   #15
richard1960
cf.mega poster

Services: vm broadband tvxl TiVo, v+ sky sports and phone.
richard1960 has a bronze arrayrichard1960 has a bronze arrayrichard1960 has a bronze array
richard1960 has a bronze arrayrichard1960 has a bronze arrayrichard1960 has a bronze arrayrichard1960 has a bronze arrayrichard1960 has a bronze arrayrichard1960 has a bronze array

When i used to go out a lot in the 80s people usd to stick to snake bite as their drug of choice not me though always preferred a pint of guinness or real ale.

Like others have said i would stick with the alcohol.