Home News Forum Articles
  Welcome back Join CF
You are here You are here: Home | Forum | The Happy Thought Thread Part 4

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most of the discussions, articles and other free features. By joining our Virgin Media community you will have full access to all discussions, be able to view and post threads, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own images/photos, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join our community today.

Welcome to Cable Forum
Go Back   Cable Forum > Cable Forum Basement > Lifestyle

The Happy Thought Thread Part 4

Old 08-05-2012, 13:16   #5071
jempalmer

Services: 500gb Tivo & V+. TV XL, 60MB BB, M Phone.
Re: The Happy Thought Thread Part 4

Have a great evening Dilli, we'll be thinking of you
Advertisement
Old 08-05-2012, 13:33   #5072
joglynne
Posting with Cattitude.

Services: Premium Package.
joglynne has a lot of silver blingjoglynne has a lot of silver blingjoglynne has a lot of silver blingjoglynne has a lot of silver blingjoglynne has a lot of silver blingjoglynne has a lot of silver blingjoglynne has a lot of silver blingjoglynne has a lot of silver bling
joglynne has a lot of silver blingjoglynne has a lot of silver blingjoglynne has a lot of silver blingjoglynne has a lot of silver blingjoglynne has a lot of silver blingjoglynne has a lot of silver blingjoglynne has a lot of silver blingjoglynne has a lot of silver bling

Quote:
Originally Posted by dilligaf1701 View Post
I hope you get on ok
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDaddy View Post
Yep good luck Jo
Thanks guys. One happy bunny reporting back for duty. ... but golly gosh it got a tad heated, eventually the Consultant I have trusted my life with several times convinced the new guy that the terrible results he had found were just yet another side effect of my AIHA and I will not have to spend time as an in-patient, well not this time. I feel a lot better already.

Just a little growl as a result. Why oh why don't doctors read your notes as none of what happened to-day was necessary, it wasted a lot of time which could have been spent sorting out the problems of other patients.
Old 08-05-2012, 13:49   #5073
TheDaddy
cf.mega poster

TheDaddy is seeing silvered starsTheDaddy is seeing silvered starsTheDaddy is seeing silvered starsTheDaddy is seeing silvered starsTheDaddy is seeing silvered starsTheDaddy is seeing silvered starsTheDaddy is seeing silvered stars
TheDaddy is seeing silvered starsTheDaddy is seeing silvered starsTheDaddy is seeing silvered starsTheDaddy is seeing silvered starsTheDaddy is seeing silvered starsTheDaddy is seeing silvered starsTheDaddy is seeing silvered starsTheDaddy is seeing silvered stars

Quote:
Originally Posted by joglynne View Post
Just a little growl as a result. Why oh why don't doctors read your notes as none of what happened to-day was necessary, it wasted a lot of time which could have been spent sorting out the problems of other patients.
Glad it went so well. Don't blame the.doctor for not reading the notes, you seen their handwriting
Old 08-05-2012, 14:14   #5074
jempalmer

I'm just happy to know that you got the result that you needed joglynne
Old 08-05-2012, 14:57   #5075
joglynne
Posting with Cattitude.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jempalmer View Post
I'm just happy to know that you got the result that you needed joglynne
Thanks jem. I love this little community of ours. Such very nice people, makes me feel all warm and fluffy.
Old 08-05-2012, 15:04   #5076
jempalmer

Thank you for your thank you joglynne. I'm off to the Doctor (actually Nurse) on Thursday. Gave up smoking 3 months ago but still eating nicotine lozenges like sweeties!
Old 08-05-2012, 15:40   #5077
nashville
cf.mega poster

nashville has a bronzed appealnashville has a bronzed appeal
nashville has a bronzed appealnashville has a bronzed appealnashville has a bronzed appealnashville has a bronzed appealnashville has a bronzed appealnashville has a bronzed appealnashville has a bronzed appealnashville has a bronzed appealnashville has a bronzed appealnashville has a bronzed appealnashville has a bronzed appealnashville has a bronzed appealnashville has a bronzed appeal

Quote:
Thanks jem. I love this little community of ours. Such very nice people, makes me feel all warm and fluffy.
It is nice to know how are friends are getting on. Glad you got good news.
nashville is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2012, 16:00   #5078
jempalmer

And thanks to you nashville. I'm not sure if we are allowed to mention God on this forum, however I'm going to do so. God bless you all
Old 08-05-2012, 21:59   #5079
nashville
cf.mega poster

nashville has a bronzed appealnashville has a bronzed appealnashville has a bronzed appealnashville has a bronzed appealnashville has a bronzed appealnashville has a bronzed appealnashville has a bronzed appealnashville has a bronzed appealnashville has a bronzed appealnashville has a bronzed appealnashville has a bronzed appealnashville has a bronzed appealnashville has a bronzed appeal

Quote:
And thanks to you nashville. I'm not sure if we are allowed to mention God on this forum, however I'm going to do so. God bless you all
I think God can be mentioned as we all thank him for something
Old 08-05-2012, 22:21   #5080
dilli-theclaw
BRL GRADE 2

dilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden aura
dilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden aura

Quote:
Enjoy your day dilli, I hope we get to see a picture.

What time are you being Confirmed as I would like to spend a quiet moment thinking of you and your fellow class members? I am not a Christian but I do understand the significance of this day to you.
The Bishop and I
Attached Images
File Type: jpg DSCF0007.JPG (123.7 KB, 20 views)
Old 08-05-2012, 22:45   #5081
jempalmer

Guess which is the Bishop? A very nervous looking Dilli, or is that the Bishop? Well done dilli and God bless
Old 09-05-2012, 11:31   #5082
joglynne
Posting with Cattitude.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dilligaf1701 View Post
The Bishop and I
Very nice photo, and you don't look at all like a gangster. In fact you both look quite hansom in your best bib and tucker.

Did you enjoy yourself?
Old 09-05-2012, 11:34   #5083
dilli-theclaw
BRL GRADE 2

dilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden aura
dilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden aura

Quote:
Very nice photo, and you don't look at all like a gangster. In fact you both look quite hansom in your best bib and tucker.

Did you enjoy yourself?
Is a great night I got given a lit candle at the end and learnt that is not a good thing to give someone who can't see properly when he has a service sheet in the other hand
Old 09-05-2012, 15:39   #5084
nashville
cf.mega poster

This is a great picture Dilli. One to be proud of.
Old 09-05-2012, 20:10   #5085
TheDaddy
cf.mega poster

TheDaddy is seeing silvered starsTheDaddy is seeing silvered starsTheDaddy is seeing silvered starsTheDaddy is seeing silvered starsTheDaddy is seeing silvered starsTheDaddy is seeing silvered starsTheDaddy is seeing silvered stars
TheDaddy is seeing silvered starsTheDaddy is seeing silvered starsTheDaddy is seeing silvered starsTheDaddy is seeing silvered starsTheDaddy is seeing silvered starsTheDaddy is seeing silvered starsTheDaddy is seeing silvered starsTheDaddy is seeing silvered stars

Quote:
Guess which is the Bishop? A very nervous looking Dilli, or is that the Bishop? Well done dilli and God bless
Isn't it obvious, the Bishop is hatless