Home News Forum Articles
  Welcome back Join CF
You are here You are here: Home | Forum | The Happy Thought Thread Part 4

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most of the discussions, articles and other free features. By joining our Virgin Media community you will have full access to all discussions, be able to view and post threads, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own images/photos, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join our community today.

Welcome to Cable Forum
Go Back   Cable Forum > Cable Forum Basement > Lifestyle

The Happy Thought Thread Part 4

Old 14-04-2012, 20:15   #4966
heero_yuy
Perfect Soldier

Services: VM 20M SHUB thingy in modem mode XL TV and phone
heero_yuy has a nice shiny starheero_yuy has a nice shiny starheero_yuy has a nice shiny starheero_yuy has a nice shiny star
heero_yuy has a nice shiny starheero_yuy has a nice shiny starheero_yuy has a nice shiny starheero_yuy has a nice shiny starheero_yuy has a nice shiny starheero_yuy has a nice shiny starheero_yuy has a nice shiny starheero_yuy has a nice shiny starheero_yuy has a nice shiny starheero_yuy has a nice shiny starheero_yuy has a nice shiny starheero_yuy has a nice shiny starheero_yuy has a nice shiny starheero_yuy has a nice shiny starheero_yuy has a nice shiny starheero_yuy has a nice shiny starheero_yuy has a nice shiny star
Re: The Happy Thought Thread Part 4

Pride of Longbridge rally: we were lucky with the weather and it stayed dry if a bit chilly. Metro convoy from Hopwood services had about 80 vehicles and three camera cars, interesting to see bystanders stopping, staring and smiling

I'll post the links to stills and videos when they're posted. I also have to unload the stills from my mobile.

Big turnout of all models, some vary rare. We managed to get 13 Metro GTi's posed together, not bad considering that there are only a 100 on the road in the entire UK and mine's one of them . The hard work on the paint and a day's waxing was worth it as she looked quite presentable.

There were far more Metros than the organisers had made room for initially so they set us up in a larger parking area.
Advertisement
Old 16-04-2012, 14:06   #4967
dilli-theclaw
BRL GRADE 2

dilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden aura
dilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden aura

Had another call from india to help me with my windows is destroying the entire internet problem - but I did better this time as I managed to string them along for 45mins
Old 16-04-2012, 17:22   #4968
joglynne
Posting with Cattitude.

Services: Kahuna.
joglynne has a lot of silver blingjoglynne has a lot of silver blingjoglynne has a lot of silver blingjoglynne has a lot of silver blingjoglynne has a lot of silver blingjoglynne has a lot of silver blingjoglynne has a lot of silver blingjoglynne has a lot of silver bling
joglynne has a lot of silver blingjoglynne has a lot of silver blingjoglynne has a lot of silver blingjoglynne has a lot of silver blingjoglynne has a lot of silver blingjoglynne has a lot of silver blingjoglynne has a lot of silver blingjoglynne has a lot of silver blingjoglynne has a lot of silver blingjoglynne has a lot of silver blingjoglynne has a lot of silver blingjoglynne has a lot of silver blingjoglynne has a lot of silver bling

Quote:
Originally Posted by dilligaf1701 View Post
Had another call from india to help me with my windows is destroying the entire internet problem - but I did better this time as I managed to string them along for 45mins
45 mins!!!!! Boy are you good, . I start giggling after a few minutes and give the game away. My best windup is to put John on the phone. A total technophobe and deaf he really winds them up by just trying to be helpful. They usually give up after 10/15 minutes.
Old 17-04-2012, 11:20   #4969
Maggy J
The Invisible Woman
Cable Forum Team

Services: VM XL TV,20 MB VM BB,VM landline.
Maggy J has a golden auraMaggy J has a golden auraMaggy J has a golden auraMaggy J has a golden auraMaggy J has a golden auraMaggy J has a golden aura
Maggy J has a golden auraMaggy J has a golden auraMaggy J has a golden auraMaggy J has a golden auraMaggy J has a golden auraMaggy J has a golden auraMaggy J has a golden auraMaggy J has a golden auraMaggy J has a golden auraMaggy J has a golden auraMaggy J has a golden auraMaggy J has a golden auraMaggy J has a golden auraMaggy J has a golden auraMaggy J has a golden aura

My much loved eldest niece has finally had her longed for baby and I'm a great aunt for the third time.
Old 17-04-2012, 11:27   #4970
denphone
Still alive and smiling

Services: XL BB, 2 Tivo's, XL TV.
denphone is seeing silvered starsdenphone is seeing silvered starsdenphone is seeing silvered starsdenphone is seeing silvered stars
denphone is seeing silvered starsdenphone is seeing silvered starsdenphone is seeing silvered starsdenphone is seeing silvered starsdenphone is seeing silvered starsdenphone is seeing silvered starsdenphone is seeing silvered starsdenphone is seeing silvered starsdenphone is seeing silvered starsdenphone is seeing silvered starsdenphone is seeing silvered starsdenphone is seeing silvered starsdenphone is seeing silvered starsdenphone is seeing silvered starsdenphone is seeing silvered starsdenphone is seeing silvered starsdenphone is seeing silvered starsdenphone is seeing silvered stars

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maggy J View Post
My much loved eldest niece has finally had her longed for baby and I'm a great aunt for the third time.
Congratulations on this wonderful news Maggy.
Old 17-04-2012, 14:59   #4971
joglynne
Posting with Cattitude.

joglynne has a lot of silver blingjoglynne has a lot of silver blingjoglynne has a lot of silver blingjoglynne has a lot of silver blingjoglynne has a lot of silver blingjoglynne has a lot of silver blingjoglynne has a lot of silver blingjoglynne has a lot of silver bling
joglynne has a lot of silver blingjoglynne has a lot of silver blingjoglynne has a lot of silver blingjoglynne has a lot of silver blingjoglynne has a lot of silver blingjoglynne has a lot of silver blingjoglynne has a lot of silver blingjoglynne has a lot of silver blingjoglynne has a lot of silver blingjoglynne has a lot of silver blingjoglynne has a lot of silver blingjoglynne has a lot of silver blingjoglynne has a lot of silver bling

Quote:
Very happy news Maggy.
Old 17-04-2012, 18:39   #4972
dilli-theclaw
BRL GRADE 2

dilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden aura

Quote:
eXCELLENT
Old 17-04-2012, 19:44   #4973
Halcyon
Hello !

Services: VMedia 10mb
Halcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered stars
Halcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered stars

After being ill for two days in New York I still had a briliant time. A great city!

---------- Post added at 18:44 ---------- Previous post was at 18:44 ----------

Quote:
That is great.

Halcyon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-04-2012, 08:36   #4974
dilli-theclaw
BRL GRADE 2

Confirmation class was very 'deep' last night but very interesting, next week we have to decide if we're going to do it or not.

Get new shoes at hospital today - high point of my day
Old 18-04-2012, 14:53   #4975
dilli-theclaw
BRL GRADE 2

No shoes - but I DID get to go onto six injections a day of insulin

They also changed one type to a new one....

Which has a pretty clever injector and one that I can use much more easily

http://www.novonordisk.com/diabetes_...et/default.asp
Old 18-04-2012, 18:59   #4976
joglynne
Posting with Cattitude.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dilligaf1701 View Post
No shoes - but I DID get to go onto six injections a day of insulin

They also changed one type to a new one....

Which has a pretty clever injector and one that I can use much more easily

http://www.novonordisk.com/diabetes_...et/default.asp
Shame about the shoes but the new delivery thingy must make you feel more in control.
Old 18-04-2012, 19:23   #4977
dilli-theclaw
BRL GRADE 2

Oh yes, it's very clever
Old 19-04-2012, 20:49   #4978
dilli-theclaw
BRL GRADE 2

Doing my homework for confirmation class next week - really is like being back at school again

I am doing an essay on my spiritual journey and the bishop did ask for a history of what's happened in my life.

I suspect the resulting few pages will be interesting lol
Old 20-04-2012, 12:52   #4979
heero_yuy
Perfect Soldier

Services: VM 20M SHUB thingy in modem mode XL TV and phone
heero_yuy has a nice shiny starheero_yuy has a nice shiny starheero_yuy has a nice shiny starheero_yuy has a nice shiny star
heero_yuy has a nice shiny starheero_yuy has a nice shiny starheero_yuy has a nice shiny starheero_yuy has a nice shiny starheero_yuy has a nice shiny starheero_yuy has a nice shiny starheero_yuy has a nice shiny starheero_yuy has a nice shiny starheero_yuy has a nice shiny starheero_yuy has a nice shiny starheero_yuy has a nice shiny starheero_yuy has a nice shiny starheero_yuy has a nice shiny starheero_yuy has a nice shiny starheero_yuy has a nice shiny starheero_yuy has a nice shiny starheero_yuy has a nice shiny star

Congratulations to dilli for going "gold"
Old 20-04-2012, 12:53   #4980
dilli-theclaw
BRL GRADE 2

Cheers - I hadn't spotted that

My screen reader says I have a golden aura now

Last edited by dilli-theclaw; 20-04-2012 at 12:56.
dilli-theclaw is offline   Reply With Quote