Hi I passed my phone inteview, I have had the interview - the days goes as follows:
There were about 20 of us - some for the trainee as some for B.A.U=(BUSINESS AS USUAL).
1. Every one sits down to watch a video on all the Virgin products with about ten manager from around the country.
2. They go around the room and ask every one there name and to tell them 'your greatest moment in life (people said birth of there child ect)
3. as there was so many,certain managers take people for interviews whilst others do there 3 min presentation (ranging from there pet, weight lifting, how to cook meal, bikes, world cup)
4. Interview was only 10 mins advised me that the questions they ask relate to the online test - ( they have an average and if your higher or lower in certain areas the questions would relate to that) I got 3 Q's - problem solving - gave same answer as i gave in tel interview, if I can remeber a time where i talked too much.
5. went back sat and watches presentations - people coming and going for interviews (tip - when doing presentation dont just look at the managers who are sat at the front - alot of people did this including me for about 30 seconds then realised and talked to the room) - every one is rushing to get u p and get it out of the way.
6. went into a room to do a telephone extention test - You are shown how to do it & there is a diagram on the test board you are working on so matching the right colours. -You get 10 mins to do it - I did it but ran out of time as I was tightening up the screws in the socket.
7. Coulourblind test - they take you outside for better light and you have a cable with about 50! wires coming out and you have do say the primary and secondary colours ( primary solid colour secondary is the dotted colour on the wire - black primary & white ditted stripe secondary)
8. Group test - several items to stop an egg cracking when dropped from a height - best one was blow up 2 balloons make 2 rafts out or drinking straws attach the eg between the 2 straw rafts then tape to the balloon - I will do a naff picture : O=o=O That seem to work the best.
Then off home -about 3pm -the day went fast.
I was contacted by the end of the week and was told I had go the job
You you then receive a 'just checking' form with all work history, crb, credit check (bloody everything)
If that all checks out on start date - picked up by a 'buddy' and taken to another presentation - were you get your VAN, PDA, MOBILE, UNIFORM.
Then have a 6week induction - 2wks with a qualified tech then technical training.
I know its a super long thread but this is all the info you will need.
---------- Post added at 13:01 ---------- Previous post was at 12:56 ----------
Originally Posted by dcboy
Its just the way its worded,it makes out its a powerpoint or flipchart presentation,you heard off anyone who has done the third interview yet
You do need to do a power point or flip chart. Tip - if you are doing a powerpoint, print it as well as several peoples mem-stick didnt work and they were given some flip chart paper and a marker and told to try and remember it.
If its printed - and stick dosnt work - you have it all prep'd!!