Home News Forum Articles
  Welcome back Join CF
You are here You are here: Home | Forum | Ryanair Censured

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most of the discussions, articles and other free features. By joining our Virgin Media community you will have full access to all discussions, be able to view and post threads, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own images/photos, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join our community today.

Welcome to Cable Forum
Go Back   Cable Forum > Cable Forum Basement > Current Affairs

Ryanair Censured

Old 16-03-2012, 10:49   #106
Alan Fry
Permanently Banned

Services: 100 MB Broadband, XL Tv, Sky Sports and Movies HD, all other prenium channels, 3 TIVO, 2 V HD
Alan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecart
Re: Ryanair Censured

Quote:
Originally Posted by heero_yuy View Post
What utter twaddle!

Value for money has absolutely nothing to do with headline prices or extra charges, but do you feel you get the best deal for the money you are prepared to spend?

Something those who chose to fly Ryanair rather than BA or other pricy airline have decided. After all if I'm going skiing I couldn't give a toss about any in-flight service. meal or any of the other crap that you seem to think everybody wants and is prepared to pay for. The only reason I'm on the flight is to get to the piste. If there were a better way I would have taken it.

This you do not seem to have grasped about business survival.
If you don't care about inflight service and only price, then you might as well book yourself on a cargo or mail flight
Alan Fry is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement
Old 16-03-2012, 11:08   #107
Sirius
Going to retire in Malta

Sirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver bling
Sirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver bling

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alan Fry View Post
If you don't care about inflight service and only price, then you might as well book yourself on a cargo or mail flight
OMG there is rubbish and then there is a Alan Fry post. If i don't want food on a train does that mean i need to be on the mail train ?
Sirius is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 16-03-2012, 11:09   #108
Alan Fry
Permanently Banned

Services: 100 MB Broadband, XL Tv, Sky Sports and Movies HD, all other prenium channels, 3 TIVO, 2 V HD
Alan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sirius View Post
OMG there is rubbish and then there is a Alan Fry post. If i don't want food on a train does that mean i need to be on the mail train ?
You can hardly get food on a train these days
Old 16-03-2012, 11:28   #109
Sirius
Going to retire in Malta

Sirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver bling
Sirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver bling

Quote:
You can hardly get food on a train these days

So your not going to answer the question
Old 16-03-2012, 13:32   #110
Alan Fry
Permanently Banned

Quote:
So your not going to answer the question
What I said was a joke, but my point is that if you care about saving money, then Ryanair is not the best of choices
Old 17-03-2012, 21:37   #111
Tim Deegan
cf.mega poster

Services: 3 phone lines, 100mb broadband, and TV x2 (including one Tivo)
Tim Deegan has reached the bronze age
Tim Deegan has reached the bronze ageTim Deegan has reached the bronze ageTim Deegan has reached the bronze ageTim Deegan has reached the bronze ageTim Deegan has reached the bronze ageTim Deegan has reached the bronze age

Quote:
Which was caused by Low Cost Carriers, clearly BA is going on the wrong path
So you are admitting now that BA are providing a worse service than many budget airlines???

---------- Post added at 21:37 ---------- Previous post was at 21:33 ----------

Quote:
What I said was a joke, but my point is that if you care about saving money, then Ryanair is not the best of choices
Ok, so what about other budget airlines???
Tim Deegan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-03-2012, 05:42   #112
Alan Fry
Permanently Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tim Deegan View Post
So you are admitting now that BA are providing a worse service than many budget airlines???

---------- Post added at 21:37 ---------- Previous post was at 21:33 ----------

Ok, so what about other budget airlines???
I am saying that BA's services has got worse due to Low Cost Airlines

Easyjet is not as bad as Ryanair, but if you want to want to find the cheapest mode of transport, then flying is not for you
Old 21-03-2012, 06:48   #113
Sirius
Going to retire in Malta

Quote:

Easyjet is not as bad as Ryanair, but if you want to want to find the cheapest mode of transport, then flying is not for you
What the hell are you waffling on about
Old 21-03-2012, 09:10   #114
gazzae
Inactive
spankthemonkey Champion

gazzae is cast in bronzegazzae is cast in bronzegazzae is cast in bronzegazzae is cast in bronze
gazzae is cast in bronzegazzae is cast in bronzegazzae is cast in bronzegazzae is cast in bronzegazzae is cast in bronzegazzae is cast in bronzegazzae is cast in bronzegazzae is cast in bronzegazzae is cast in bronzegazzae is cast in bronzegazzae is cast in bronzegazzae is cast in bronzegazzae is cast in bronzegazzae is cast in bronzegazzae is cast in bronzegazzae is cast in bronzegazzae is cast in bronzegazzae is cast in bronzegazzae is cast in bronze

Quote:
What the hell are you waffling on about
He doesn't want to be mixing with undesirables when he pops on the jet to Marbs darling.
I’m quite sure he longs for the days where you were greeted on-board with a glass of champagne and served a seven course meal.
Yet he claims not to be part of the 1%.
gazzae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-03-2012, 11:22   #115
Tim Deegan
cf.mega poster

Tim Deegan has reached the bronze ageTim Deegan has reached the bronze ageTim Deegan has reached the bronze ageTim Deegan has reached the bronze ageTim Deegan has reached the bronze ageTim Deegan has reached the bronze age

Quote:
Don't try to avoid the question Alan.

Whatever BA have done with their service is down to them, and they way they compete in the market. If they want to compete in the budget market, then they have to lower their standards, obviously. But if they want to compete in the business market, then they have to improve their standards. It seems that BA have an identity crisis, and don't know what they are.

So Alan, it appears that BA don't provide food on a short haul flight, and don't even give the customer the option to buy it. THis is a far worse service than most of the budget airlines. So what service do they provide that is better???

Quote:
Alan. In other threads you said that you have never flown with a budget airline. Yet in this thread you say that you have only flown with Ryan Air. So there is no way that you can compare them, except from listening to other people (something you aren't very good at).

Flying is often the cheapest mode of transport. And it works well like that.

Slightly off topic Alan. But why did you get banned from another forum site recently??

Last edited by Tim Deegan; 21-03-2012 at 11:25.
Old 22-03-2012, 07:05   #116
Alan Fry
Permanently Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by gazzae View Post
He doesn't want to be mixing with undesirables when he pops on the jet to Marbs darling.
I’m quite sure he longs for the days where you were greeted on-board with a glass of champagne and served a seven course meal.
Yet he claims not to be part of the 1%.
Like I have said, I am not rich and not a member of the 1%, if I was, then I would be flying this $50 million private jet

If I was super rich then I would be flying this $400 million private jet

---------- Post added at 07:05 ---------- Previous post was at 07:00 ----------

Quote:
Don't try to avoid the question Alan.

Whatever BA have done with their service is down to them, and they way they compete in the market. If they want to compete in the budget market, then they have to lower their standards, obviously. But if they want to compete in the business market, then they have to improve their standards. It seems that BA have an identity crisis, and don't know what they are.

So Alan, it appears that BA don't provide food on a short haul flight, and don't even give the customer the option to buy it. THis is a far worse service than most of the budget airlines. So what service do they provide that is better???

Alan. In other threads you said that you have never flown with a budget airline. Yet in this thread you say that you have only flown with Ryan Air. So there is no way that you can compare them, except from listening to other people (something you aren't very good at).

Flying is often the cheapest mode of transport. And it works well like that.

Slightly off topic Alan. But why did you get banned from another forum site recently??
The trouble with BA is they cannot deside of they are a budget or business airline

Like I said before, I have never flown on a budget airlines (of all the flight I have booked myself), but I was given a ticket on Ryanair by a friend of mine to visit him and I will give Easyjet a try soon

You are wrong, walking is the cheapist mode of transport, along with hickhiking

Lastly I was banned from that site on the basis of lies and slurs and my attemepts to deal with it
Old 22-03-2012, 07:18   #117
Sirius
Going to retire in Malta

Quote:

Lastly I was banned from that site on the basis of lies and slurs and my attemepts to deal with it
You have said a few porky's here and then forgot which ones they were.

---------- Post added at 07:18 ---------- Previous post was at 07:11 ----------

Quote:
You are wrong, walking is the cheapest mode of transport, along with hitchhiking
Well of course it is ,

However would you walk to Germany from here for a meeting tomorrow i don't think so you fly.

As is the norm your posts are nothing more than bull excreta
Old 22-03-2012, 07:57   #118
Alan Fry
Permanently Banned

Quote:
You have said a few porky's here and then forgot which ones they were.

---------- Post added at 07:18 ---------- Previous post was at 07:11 ----------

Well of course it is ,

However would you walk to Germany from here for a meeting tomorrow i don't think so you fly.

As is the norm your posts are nothing more than bull excreta
What I said in relation to Rail Uk Forums is 100% true, also if I was going to a meeting in Germany, I would worry if I will get there on time rather how much it will cost
Old 22-03-2012, 11:23   #119
Tim Deegan
cf.mega poster

Quote:
Like I have said, I am not rich and not a member of the 1%, if I was, then I would be flying this $50 million private jet

If I was super rich then I would be flying this $400 million private jet

---------- Post added at 07:05 ---------- Previous post was at 07:00 ----------

The trouble with BA is they cannot deside of they are a budget or business airline

Like I said before, I have never flown on a budget airlines (of all the flight I have booked myself), but I was given a ticket on Ryanair by a friend of mine to visit him and I will give Easyjet a try soon

Yes we all know what private jets look like Alan

You claim to be higher management in a large company. This would put you on a 6 figure salary. Not enough to have a private jet, but certainly enough to fly business class. And this is the point being made.

Quote:
Now you are just making childish comments. You know exactly what I mean. I'm not going to walk or hitch to Spain or Italy am I?....You are 12 aren't you?

You were banned from the forum for doing exactly what you do here. And they may have also found out about your Twitter and Facebook sites where you incite rioting, terrorism, and murder. I should think that is good enough reason to ban anyone.
Old 22-03-2012, 11:27   #120
Sirius
Going to retire in Malta

Quote:
You claim to be higher management in a large company.
To be honest if you read his twitter feed then there is no way in hell he is anything but a student with an attitude.

Quote:
You were banned from the forum for doing exactly what you do here. And they may have also found out about your Twitter and Facebook sites where you incite rioting, terrorism, and murder. I should think that is good enough reason to ban anyone.
Indeed some of his posts that i have found border on extremism of the highest order