Home News Forum Articles
  Welcome back Join CF
You are here You are here: Home | Forum | Bring Back Fox Hunting

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most of the discussions, articles and other free features. By joining our Virgin Media community you will have full access to all discussions, be able to view and post threads, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own images/photos, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join our community today.

Welcome to Cable Forum
Go Back   Cable Forum > Cable Forum Basement > Current Affairs

Bring Back Fox Hunting

Old 24-04-2012, 20:02   #946
Sirius
Going to retire in Malta

Sirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver bling
Sirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver bling
Re: Bring Back Fox Hunting

Quote:
Originally Posted by martyh View Post
doesn't make them a predator ....just sick
Agreed
Sirius is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement
Old 24-04-2012, 20:17   #947
broadbandking
cf.mega poster

Services: Virgin Media Tivo XL TV - 100Mb Broadband
broadbandking has a bronze arraybroadbandking has a bronze arraybroadbandking has a bronze array
broadbandking has a bronze arraybroadbandking has a bronze array

I would love to come face to face with one of these sicko who hunt these animals I would teach them a lesson in pain and see how they like it.
Old 24-04-2012, 20:17   #948
danielf
cf.mega poser

danielf has a golden auradanielf has a golden auradanielf has a golden aura
danielf has a golden auradanielf has a golden auradanielf has a golden auradanielf has a golden auradanielf has a golden auradanielf has a golden auradanielf has a golden auradanielf has a golden auradanielf has a golden auradanielf has a golden auradanielf has a golden auradanielf has a golden auradanielf has a golden auradanielf has a golden auradanielf has a golden aura

Quote:
Predators kill to eat
I suggest you don't go to Youtube and search for 'killer whale' and 'sea lion pup'...

Last edited by danielf; 24-04-2012 at 20:20.
danielf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-04-2012, 20:19   #949
broadbandking
cf.mega poster

Services: Virgin Media Tivo XL TV - 100Mb Broadband
broadbandking has a bronze arraybroadbandking has a bronze arraybroadbandking has a bronze array
broadbandking has a bronze arraybroadbandking has a bronze array

Quote:
Originally Posted by danielf View Post
]]I suggest you don't go to Youtube and search for 'killer whale' and 'sea lion pup'...
Why the Killer Whale is a hunter and its a shame but its in the blood to hunt.
Old 24-04-2012, 20:22   #950
danielf
cf.mega poser

danielf has a golden auradanielf has a golden auradanielf has a golden auradanielf has a golden auradanielf has a golden auradanielf has a golden auradanielf has a golden auradanielf has a golden auradanielf has a golden auradanielf has a golden auradanielf has a golden auradanielf has a golden auradanielf has a golden auradanielf has a golden auradanielf has a golden aura

Quote:
Originally Posted by broadbandking View Post
Why the Killer Whale is a hunter and its a shame but its in the blood to hunt.
My comment was in response to predators hunting to eat. These appear to hunt for a game of 'flipper footie'.
Old 24-04-2012, 20:30   #951
martyh
cf.mega poster

Services: crappy sky+ tv crappy BT internet and phone still got my VM mobile
martyh has a pair of shiny starsmartyh has a pair of shiny starsmartyh has a pair of shiny stars
martyh has a pair of shiny starsmartyh has a pair of shiny starsmartyh has a pair of shiny starsmartyh has a pair of shiny starsmartyh has a pair of shiny starsmartyh has a pair of shiny starsmartyh has a pair of shiny starsmartyh has a pair of shiny starsmartyh has a pair of shiny starsmartyh has a pair of shiny starsmartyh has a pair of shiny starsmartyh has a pair of shiny starsmartyh has a pair of shiny starsmartyh has a pair of shiny starsmartyh has a pair of shiny starsmartyh has a pair of shiny starsmartyh has a pair of shiny stars

Quote:
Originally Posted by danielf View Post
My comment was in response to predators hunting to eat. These appear to hunt for a game of 'flipper footie'.
I have seen that type of thing ,but killer wales still eat seals so are predators

Terry Pratchett, Jingo
martyh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-04-2012, 20:35   #952
danielf
cf.mega poser

Quote:
I have seen that type of thing ,but killer wales still eat seals so are predators
Yeah, as one of the comments goes: it's just playing with food. Still pretty gruesome though
Old 24-04-2012, 20:43   #953
Sirius
Going to retire in Malta

Quote:
I would love to come face to face with one of these sicko who hunt these animals I would teach them a lesson in pain and see how they like it.
I have and i enjoyed seeing his face when his nose was flattened by my fist

Last edited by Sirius; 24-04-2012 at 21:27.
Old 24-04-2012, 20:54   #954
Maggy J
The Invisible Woman
Cable Forum Team

Services: VM XL TV,20 MB VM BB,VM landline.
Maggy J has a golden auraMaggy J has a golden auraMaggy J has a golden auraMaggy J has a golden auraMaggy J has a golden auraMaggy J has a golden aura
Maggy J has a golden auraMaggy J has a golden auraMaggy J has a golden auraMaggy J has a golden auraMaggy J has a golden auraMaggy J has a golden auraMaggy J has a golden auraMaggy J has a golden auraMaggy J has a golden auraMaggy J has a golden auraMaggy J has a golden auraMaggy J has a golden auraMaggy J has a golden auraMaggy J has a golden auraMaggy J has a golden aura

Quote:
Its my view I don't like to see any lively thing put through pain and killed, fox hunting is just for boasting right and people with a small complex. I don't have the right too put anything to death.

Of course if the animal had a in curable disease then the kindest thing to do would be to kill it in a human way like my cat who was going to get any better and was too old for an operation so the kindest thing was to have him put too sleep but if it can be cured then why not.
Did you take a look at the link I provided..
Old 25-04-2012, 07:47   #955
TheDaddy
cf.mega poster

TheDaddy is seeing silvered starsTheDaddy is seeing silvered starsTheDaddy is seeing silvered starsTheDaddy is seeing silvered starsTheDaddy is seeing silvered starsTheDaddy is seeing silvered starsTheDaddy is seeing silvered stars
TheDaddy is seeing silvered starsTheDaddy is seeing silvered starsTheDaddy is seeing silvered starsTheDaddy is seeing silvered starsTheDaddy is seeing silvered starsTheDaddy is seeing silvered starsTheDaddy is seeing silvered starsTheDaddy is seeing silvered starsTheDaddy is seeing silvered starsTheDaddy is seeing silvered starsTheDaddy is seeing silvered stars

Quote:
In this country .There is to my knowledge only one natural predator and that is the Golden eagle .You may ocasionally see badgers have a go at a fox but that is not predatory
Eagle owl will kill a fox to eat it to.

---------- Post added at 06:47 ---------- Previous post was at 06:39 ----------

Quote:
They don't kill to eat all the time, I remember them going for a humpack calf and eating only the jaw bone between the entire pod, the rest just sank down to the bottom.
Old 25-04-2012, 16:58   #956
Pierre
Nil Status Nisi Optimum

Pierre has a nice shiny starPierre has a nice shiny starPierre has a nice shiny starPierre has a nice shiny star
Pierre has a nice shiny starPierre has a nice shiny starPierre has a nice shiny starPierre has a nice shiny starPierre has a nice shiny starPierre has a nice shiny starPierre has a nice shiny star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sirius View Post
Thats better than what i have put below

Much better than being chased relentlessly by people with dogs and horses until the fox drops to the floor exhausted. Then it is ripped to pieces by a pack of dogs while so called humans laugh and scream with ENJOYMENT at its pain.

They are in my eye's nothing more than barbarians. These same so called humans also allow children to watch this barbaric act and the adults if you can call them that then enjoy spreading the blood of the dead animal on the kids faces.

BTW i have seen it when i have been out in the past with the hunt saboteurs.
I was talking about Urban Fox's, can't really have hunts in urban areas.

I've no problem with fox hunting with hounds in the countryside.

---------- Post added at 15:56 ---------- Previous post was at 15:54 ----------

Quote:
oooh you're tough.

---------- Post added at 15:58 ---------- Previous post was at 15:56 ----------

Quote:
I have and i enjoyed seeing his face when his nose was flattened by my fist
Nothing like some violence eh, you obviously have the moral high ground here.

A fine upstanding citizen I'm sure, there's no way I could mistake you for an idiotic thug with brains where your arse should be, is there?
Old 25-04-2012, 18:00   #957
Sirius
Going to retire in Malta

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pierre View Post

A fine upstanding citizen I'm sure, there's no way I could mistake you for an idiotic thug with brains where your arse should be, is there?
See that's what happens when you open your mouth before your brains have kicked in. I was hit with the crop of a huntsman on horseback to the point i was brushed because he hit me so hard. The reason he hit me was because i was in his way so i then hit him back after i pulled him off his horse. We both ended up in front of the beak over it, I was 17 at the time and he was about 30. BTW i would do it again tomorrow if the same situation happened.

Quote:
I was talking about Urban Fox's, can't really have hunts in urban areas.

I've no problem with fox hunting with hounds in the countryside.
I am on about those who carry out Fox hunting and are brainless morons who have a blood lust and don't care who gets in the way of there SPORT.

Last edited by Sirius; 25-04-2012 at 18:05.
Old 25-04-2012, 18:05   #958
martyh
cf.mega poster

Services: crappy sky+ tv crappy BT internet and phone still got my VM mobile
martyh has a pair of shiny starsmartyh has a pair of shiny starsmartyh has a pair of shiny stars
martyh has a pair of shiny starsmartyh has a pair of shiny starsmartyh has a pair of shiny starsmartyh has a pair of shiny starsmartyh has a pair of shiny starsmartyh has a pair of shiny starsmartyh has a pair of shiny starsmartyh has a pair of shiny starsmartyh has a pair of shiny starsmartyh has a pair of shiny starsmartyh has a pair of shiny starsmartyh has a pair of shiny starsmartyh has a pair of shiny starsmartyh has a pair of shiny starsmartyh has a pair of shiny starsmartyh has a pair of shiny starsmartyh has a pair of shiny stars

Quote:
See that's what happens when you open your mouth before your brains have kicked in. I was hit with the crop of a huntsman on horseback to the point i was brushed. The reason he hit me was because i was in his way so i then hit him back after i pulled him off his horse.
If you could actually be bothered to get your arse and do something about a cause you feel strongly enough about instead of being an armchair critic like some then good on ya

Terry Pratchett, Jingo
martyh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-04-2012, 18:39   #959
Pierre
Nil Status Nisi Optimum

Pierre has a nice shiny starPierre has a nice shiny starPierre has a nice shiny starPierre has a nice shiny star
Pierre has a nice shiny starPierre has a nice shiny starPierre has a nice shiny starPierre has a nice shiny starPierre has a nice shiny starPierre has a nice shiny starPierre has a nice shiny star

Quote:
See that's what happens when you open your mouth before your brains have kicked in. I was hit with the crop of a huntsman on horseback to the point i was brushed because he hit me so hard. The reason he hit me was because i was in his way so i then hit him back after i pulled him off his horse. We both ended up in front of the beak over it, I was 17 at the time and he was about 30. BTW i would do it again tomorrow if the same situation happened.
At least I have brains, it would appear I am somewhat advantaged over your goodself in that dept.

I supposed to feel sorry for you? You want sympathy? Is that paragraph above in someway supposed to defend your actions?

You went to disrupt what was, at the time, a legal leisure pursuit.

You, no doubt, put yourself in the way of the rider and therefore caused the incident, you then pulled him off his horse and then "enjoyed" hitting him.

You make me sick, you're just a thug. What do you do for kicks nowadays go down the canal and assault anglers?

Quote:
I am on about those who carry out Fox hunting and are brainless morons who have a blood lust and don't care who gets in the way of there SPORT.
Take out the two words "fox hunting" out of that sentence and you just pretty much described yourself. Oh the Irony.
Old 25-04-2012, 18:44   #960
Sirius
Going to retire in Malta

Quote:
At least I have brains, it would appear I am somewhat advantaged over your goodself in that dept.

I supposed to feel sorry for you? You want sympathy? Is that paragraph above in someway supposed to defend your actions?

You went to disrupt what was, at the time, a legal leisure pursuit.

You, no doubt, put yourself in the way of the rider and therefore caused the incident, you then pulled him off his horse and then "enjoyed" hitting him.

You make me sick, you're just a thug. What do you do for kicks nowadays go down the canal and assault anglers?

Take out the two words "fox hunting" out of that sentence and you just pretty much described yourself. Oh the Irony.
Mindless drivel but if that's how you feel fine, I know where i stand and will never change my mind when it comes to those morons who carry out and support fox hunting.

Last edited by Sirius; 25-04-2012 at 18:49.