Re: Hacked/online game
1. You wireless router has been compromised and they have access to data on your PC that way, or
2. Your computer security is generally low, this allows them to continually re-compromise your computer and thereby gather your credentials, or
3. The email account you use to register for the game has been compromised, allowing someone to request a password recovery and thereby compromise your account that way, or
4. You have an easy to guess password on your account, probably something that's personal to you or is a dictionary word.
---------- Post added at 11:09 ---------- Previous post was at 11:06 ----------
5. You're using the same password on this account as you're using on another account, and it's the other account that's been compromised.