For around 3 weeks Dragon Age Origins has been suffering with a crashing problem since firmware 3.30 was launched. There's now been an announcement on the massive Bioware PS3 thread stating that the patch has been approved by EA and Sony, they have missed the deadline for it to be included this week but it should be available next week.
I can give you this much update, but I will also make an announcement as soon as we get some final key information.
The patch Fernando discussed has passed Sony certification both in North America and the EU and we're currently working with them on a deployment date.
We're going to miss the window to get this released this week, but we are going to try and get released next week ASAP.
Again, I'll make an official announcement once dates are set. The firmware ordeal is almost over
If the patch is ready why does it have to wait till next week?