You may wish to change the Set-Top Box's RF channel, for example, if the current RF channel conflicts with other channels tuned in on your TV):
To change the RF channel, follow the instructions below for your type of STB. You need to do this using the buttons on the front panel of the box, not the remote.
This article was originally collated by Matt D with the help of many kind forum members.
- Pace 1000, 1010 and 2000: Press OK, Right and TV at the same time. This will show the current RF channel no. on the display. Use CH+ and CH- to change it to what you want, then OK to confirm the new channel.
- ex-ntl Pace 4000: Press and Hold the following buttons: Select, then Left, then Services. Use CH+ or CH- to alter the channel shown on the LED display. You can also switch the Remodulator off by going below channel 21. Then repeat the button sequence to store the setting.
- Samsung 2100 and 2110: Press TV, OK and Right at the same time. This will show the current RF channel number on the display. Then use the Up and Down arrow keys to change it to what you want, then press OK, Right and TV again to confirm the new channel.
- Scientific-Atlanta V+, Pace 4001, 4010 and the ex-Telewest version of the Pace 4000: No easy way to change
- SA4000 and SA4200: Please let me know!
- All other boxes: Don't have RF at all.
Now maintained by spiderplant
If you have any questions on this, please post them in the main TV forum